- Strengthen the uterus
- Reduce excess menstrual bleeding and spotting
- Build the blood and reduces risk of Iron deficiency anaemia
- Alleviate symptoms of PMS, endometriosis and menopause
- Improve kidney and liver function -Assist in detoxification processes of the womb
- Balance the pH of the body which is essential for good health and vitality
- Provide essential minerals and vitamins needed for preconception and general wellness; Vitamin A, B, C, D, K plus minerals such such as iron, selenium, zinc, calcium and magnesium and Chlorophyll
- Reduce risk of early miscarriage due to uterine weakness
- Favours shorter and easier labour time
If you are trying to conceive, we recommended using FORTIFY in your pre-mester; the 3 months dedicated to preparing your body prior to conceiving.
Raspberry Leaf– A well known and commonly used uterine tonic that is useful for a variety of womb related conditions e.g heavy bleeding, spotting, discharge, painful periods, cramps, fibroids and endometriosis, PMS related bloating and diarrhea. It also useful throughout pregnancy,postpartum and for uterine prolapse. It is rich in minerals and vitamins that benefit female health such as magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, and vitamins B, A, C, and E. It used to relieve nausea, soothe cramps and improve sleep, making it an excellent herb to take during pregnancy.
Nettles– A nutrient rich herb that supports builds healthy blood and supports whole body function. It is particularly recommended for women are energy deficient, underweight, or anaemic. Nettle builds iron levels in the blood, reduces inflammation and regulates thyroid function all of which contribute to womb health.
Alfalfa-A phytoestrogen(plant oestrogens) that cleanses the blood and is a very rich source of Chlorophyll a blood ‘builder’. It helps to regulate hormones by improving elimination of excess hormones and ridding the body of xenoestrogens(synthetic oestrogens, harmful to the body). Alfalfa supports the formation of the uterine lining, vaginal moisture and tone.
Peppermint– A vibrant and stimulating herb with anti microbial and anti inflammatory properties. It helps to soothe inflammation and pain in the womb. Helpful for PMS symptoms; reduces bloating, nausea,vomiting and nervous tension, it also improves digestion.
There are no reviews yet.