This blend is suitable for when steaming is not an option due to open wounds, sores and tears, inflammation and condition that would feel worse with hot steam. It is also the perfect blend to soak in for when you want some ‘me time‘.
The YONI-HEAL is made of botanicals and minerals such as the vibrant St John’s Wort an anti-inflammatory herb that relieves pain and supports hormone balance which is very helpful when treating painful conditions like Endometriosis, painful periods and chronic pelvic pain. Mugwort promotes detoxification making it a powerful combination when blended together with Pink Himalayan Salt, one of the richest types of salt that is packed with minerals necessary for healing, relaxation and detoxification. Marshmallow root and leaves are renowned for their abilities to reduce infection, soothe vaginal irritations and promote proper healing of the skin.
HOW TO DO A YONI-SOAK
- Boil 2 litres of water, remove from heat and add in 1/2 cup of your YONI-HEAL.
- Steep for about 20-30 minutes.
- Fill a the bath tub to your waist height with warm water(as hot as you prefer and are comfortable sitting in)
- Strain the herbs and pour the YONI-HEAL herbal water in to the tub.
- Alternatively, instead of a bathtub, use an extra large basin you can sit in and pour enough warm water and YONI-HEAL herbal water to submerge only your YONI and buttocks(keep your legs hanging over the basin).
- Soak for 20 minutes or until water cools down.
HOW TO DO A YONI-STEAM
- Place herbs 1/4 cup of your YONI-HEAL blend in a stainless steel, enamel or ceramic pot and pour in 2 litres of boiling water.
- Cover and let steep for about 15-20 minutes or until the steam is comfortable for you to sit over.
- Find a comfortable place and position to sit over your chosen vessel and wrap yourself with a towel so that no steam escapes. If it feels too warm, open up the towel to let some cool air in.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
- Finish off by rinsing the outside of your YONI with the herbal water.
- Discard after use.
YONI Steaming and Soaking is a very intimate experience every woman needs. Use the time to get in tune with your body, relax, meditate and set intentions for your womb, Yoni and health.
NB: For best results it is advised to steam 1-3 times a week for at least 3 menstrual cycles.
DO NOT steam or soak while menstruating. If you are trying to conceive, do not steam in the second half of your menstrual cycle i.e ovulation to onset of period. REMOVE all vaginal piercings before doing a YONI steam.
- MEDIUM: 6-8 Steams
- LARGE: 10-12 Steams